Zero Ohm Arduino Workshops Bundle (Level 1, 2 and 3)
The price is VAT inclusive
Want to get started with programming and hardware interaction? Zero Ohm is offering a unique workshop to get you started with Electronics using arduino! With the Sparkfun Inventor's Kit you will get a kick start into electronics! The kit includes everything you need to make 15 circuits that will teach how to read sensors, display information on a screen, drive motors, and more. In this workshop you will learn how to setup your computer to program the Arduino for controlling lights motors and more. Unleash your inner inventor!
Zero Ohm Arduino Workshops Collection includes the following:
1. Level 1: Get Started with Arduino by Sparkfun Inventor Kit (Date & Time: Saturday, 08th of July 2017, TBD at 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM)
2. Level 2: Arduino with Sensors and Motors (Date & Time: Saturday, 15th of July 2017, TBD at 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM)
3. Level 3: Arduino and Wireless communication (Date & Time: Saturday, 22th of July 2017, TBD at 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM)
- Price: 625 AED
Prepayment only (PayPal / Bank Transfer)
- You can book your seat through our website (www.zeroohm.ae) or by visiting our store (location map).
- Maximum number of attendees: 10
- Minimum number of attendees: 4 (workshop will be cancelled if this condition is not met).
- Refund policy: Full refund if you cancel your attendance before 48 hours of the workshop start.
- For any questions, place contact us on email@example.com.
What you need to bring to the workshop is:
- Your personal Laptop and charger
- Your Sparkfun Inventor Kit (SIK) [if you don’t have one, please send an email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can secure one for you]
- Other required items will be provide by Zero Ohm during the workshop.
- Download and install the Arduino IDE from http://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
- Install the FTDI Driver from : https://cdn.sparkfun.com/assets/learn_tutorials/7/4/CDM_v2.12.00_WHQL_Certified.exe
Follow the installation steps depending on your Laptop OS:
- Windows: https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/how-to-install-ftdi-drivers/windows---quick-and-easy
- Mac: https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/how-to-install-ftdi-drivers/mac
This workshop does not require previous knowledge of electronics. The workshop will be conducted by experts that have years of experience in electronics and prototyping.
The workshops will be held in OriginBase Makerspace (click here for location).