The price is VAT inclusive
It mates directly with any dev board (should be a standard footprint), it also works well with ALL XBee modules such as Series 1 and 2, standard version as well as pro version.
There’s a switch called an SPDT, it allows the connection of the serial pins (DIN and DOUT) which therefore results in giving you the option to either connect to UART pins (D0, D1) or any digital pins on the Arduino (D2 and D3 default).
Note that power should be decreased from 5V to 3.3VDC before supplying it to XBee. The shield also takes care of level shifting on the DIN and DOUT pins of the XBee. In the latest revision the diode level shifter is replaced with a more robust MOSFET level shifter.
The board indicates power and activity on DIN, DOUT, RSSI, and DIO5 pins of the XBee since it includes LEDs to. The Arduino's reset button is brought out on the shield, and a 9x11 grid of 0.1" holes are available for prototyping.
The shield does not come with headers installed. The XBee module is also not included.
Get it now whether you’re in UAE, Oman, or Qatar.
- Mounts directly onto your Arduino
- DIN and DOUT pins of XBee can be connected to either the UART pins or any digital pin on the Arduino (D2 and D3 default)
- 3.3V power regulation and MOSFET level shifting on-board
- 9x11 grid of 0.1" spaced prototyping holes
- Reset button brought out to shield
- Power, DIN, DOUT, RSSI and DIO5 indicator LEDs