tinyESC v2 - Brushed Speed Controller
The tinyESC v2 from FingerTech Robotics, an ultra small bi-directional brushed motor controller for driving equally small DC motors. With the ability to take in a battery voltage of 6.5V to a whopping 36V and output a continuous current of 1.5A (3.0A peak), this compact and powerful motor is also tough and reliabile in the battle bot ring, particularly in the Ant and Beetle weight classes and its use for most Actobotics motors.
This electronic speed controller offers a battery eliminator circuit (BEC) provides 5V and 100mA to the receiver, also includes backwards-polarity protection and protection on the 5V receiver line. Equipped with a 2-pin calibration connector, a 3-pin JST connector for your SIG, 5V, and GND lines to access a receiver, two bare lead wires for M1 and M2 to connect to your motor, and another set of two bare lead wires for Batt and GND to connect to a battery. Now available in Dubai, UAE, Oman, and Qatar!
Note: Calibration instructions, a wiring diagram, and basic information are all included on an insert with each tinyESC v2.
- 1x tinyESC v2.4
- 1x Capacitor 10nF
- Battery Voltage: 6.5V - 36V
- Output Current: 1.5A Continuous, 3.0A Peak
- BEC Output: 5V 100mA
- Bi-directional brushed motor controller.
- Ultra-compact and lightweight.
- Undervoltage, overcurrent, overtemp reverse-polarity, and BEC protection.
- Calibrate function allows precision driving.
- Status LEDs for both directions and calibration.