RFM12B-S2 Wireless Transceiver - 434MHz
Aren’t we all looking for inexpensive ways in order to have wireless communication? This is what this product is about.
We use a very smart way for that, basically, a transceiver having an ISM band FSK module is implemented with a unique PLL, and such modules apply to the FCC as well as ETSI regulations and are used to operate under a specific MHZ which is 434MHZ.
Regarding the voltage range it supplies, it really is between 2.2 and 3.8 VDC. What’s used to send data and configure the RFM12 module is an SPI interface. Check out the documents and Datasheet provided for more information.
- Low-cost, high-performance
- SPI compatible interface
- High data rate (up to 115.2 kbps in digital mode)
- Wakeup timer
- 2.2V-3.8V power supply
- Analog and digital RSSI outputs
- Differential antenna input
- Automatic antenna tuning
- 16-bit RX data FIFO
- PLL and zero IF technology
- Fast PLL lock time
- High resolution PLL with 2.5KHz step
- Programmable TX frequency deviation (from 15 to 240 kHz)
- Programmable receiver bandwidth (from 67 to 400 kHz)
- Analog and digital signal strength indicator
- Internal data filtering and clock recovery
- Clock and reset signal output for external MCU use
- 10MHz crystal for PLL timing
Dimensions: 15.9 x 16.1 mm (0.626 x 0.634 in)
Product pictures are of Sparkfun.com