Pixy CMUcam5 Sensor
The Pixy CMUCam 5 is an image sensor with a powerful processor that you can program. it also exports its information via UART serial, SPI, I2C, digital out, or analog out. You can even hook up multiple Pixy CMUCams to one microcontroller!
The Pixy CMUCam5 uses hue and saturation for image detection, meaning lighting or exposure won't affect the Pixy CMUCam's detection of an item.
It can also remember seven different color signatures, find hundreds of objects at the same time, and is super fast - processing at 50 frames a second. It's easy and fast and has an open source application called PixyMon.
Each Pixy CMUcam5 Sensor comes with a 6-pin-to-10-pin IDC cable and mounting tabs and screws. Now available in Dubai, UAE, Oman, and Qatar!
- Dimensions (no IDC cable, no screws): 50mm x 54mm x 2mm / 2" x 2.1" x 0.08"
- Height of Camera: 25mm / 1"
- Front two screw holes: 19mm apart / 0.75"
- Back two screw holes: 47mm apart / 1.85"
- Weight (no IDC cable, no screws): 25.5g
- For more information, check out the Pixy CMUCam5 wiki!