Non-invasive AC Current Sensor (30A max)
Do you want to measure alternating current? CTs are sensors that are helpful regarding this matter. The main function this product focuses on is measuring huge aspects such as the electricity consumption of a whole building.
The CT shown in the picture is a core type that is very important in DIY, It can be clipped up to neutral wire, or live wire. Note that It doesn’t require doing any voltage electrical work that is considered as high.
- Suitable for the current measuring
- Monitoring and protection of AC motor
- Lighting equipment
- Air compressor
- Input Current: 0~30A AC
- Output Mode: DC 0~1V
- Build-in sampling resistance（RL): 62Ω
- Turn Ratio: 1800:1
- Resistance Grade: Grade B
- Work Temperature: -25°C ~ ﹢70°C
- Dielectric Strength(between shell and output): 1000V AC/1min 5mA
- Leading Wire in Length: 1m
- Open Size: 13mm x 13mm