Mastering Raspberry Pi - Private Individual Session
The price is VAT inclusive
Zero Ohm Raspberry Pi Workshops for Beginners
By: Zero Ohm Electronics
Get a kick start in the programming and prototyping world with Zero Ohm's Raspberry Pi Training session, a new unique, One on One, Two Hours Private Individual Training sesion opportunity to get started with the best Single Board Computer (SBC) today in a series of interactive tasks designed to build your basics and set you on a path of Invention. The session will provide you with a chance to start and familiarize your self with Raspberry Pi 3 by building and Testing 5 circuits that will read sensors, control lights and motors, display information on a screens and more. In addition you'll get to know the the Debian-based Operating System for Rasbperry Pi and How you can install libraries and packages to help you with your programming.
Zero Ohm Raspberry Pi Training Session will includes the following:
- Price: 700 AED
Prepayment only (PayPal / Bank Transfer)
- You can Register for your session through our website (www.zeroohm.ae) or by visiting our store (location map).
- You can set the date and time of the session by contating the Training Engineer (Tel; +971 4 366 1691, Mobile: +971 56 488 4793)
- Max number of attendees per session: 1.
- Refund policy: Full refund if you cancel your session before 48 hours of the workshop start (Cancelation Any time after the 48 hours prior period will not be refunded)
- For any questions, place contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you need to bring to the workshop is:
- Your personal Laptop and charger.
- Other required items will be provide by Zero Ohm during the workshop.
- Download and install the Putty Software from http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/latest.html
- Download and install the VNC Viewer Software from http://www.realvnc.com/download/viewer/
This workshop does not require previous knowledge of electronics. The workshop will be conducted by experts that have years of experience in electronics and prototyping.