Magnet Ring - 3/16"
The price is VAT inclusive
This is NOT your standard fridge magnet, perfect for holding up quite a bit of weight. Composed of a rare earth magnet Neodymium/Iron/Boron (NdFeB). Magnetization is throughout the thickness of the magnet. Perfect for projects concerning electromagnetic devices and make for a great trigger for reed switches.. Dimensions are measured at 0.709x0.197 inches with a 13,200 Gauss BRMax and a whopping pull force of 1.48 lbs or more than half a kilo!
We found these small rings to be very useful for connecting PCBs together. These rings are conductive and can act as a magnetic connector between widgets.
Sold in single units.
- Dimensions: 3/16" od x 1/16" id x 1/16" thick
- Tolerances: ±0.002" x ±0.002" x ±0.002"
- Material: NdFeB, Grade N42
- Plating/Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
- Magnetization Direction: Axial (Poles on Flat Ends)
- Weight: 0.00665 oz. (0.189 g)
- Pull Force: 1.48 lbs!
- Surface Field: 2275 Gauss
- Brmax: 13,200 Gauss
- BHmax: 42 MGOe
We Also Recommend
Raspberry Pi 3 B+
Arduino Starter Kit