LinkSprite JPEG Color Camera TTL Interface - Infrared
Description: Are you a super spy trying to spot ninja assassins in the dark? Or maybe you're just trying to figure out who's been sneaking to the kitchen at night and eating your snacks... Either way, an infrared camera is the way to go! LinkSprite's latest serial port camera module can capture high resolution pictures and transport them over TTL serial, making it ideal for embedded applications. And it can do it in the dark, thanks to infrared LEDs. The infrared feature even has a built-in light sensor, so as soon as the ambient light gets low enough, it will automatically turn on the infrared LEDs for night vision!
- VGA/QVGA/160*120 resolution
- Support capture JPEG from serial port
- Default baud rate of serial port is 38400
- DC 3.3V or 5V power supply
- Current consumption: 80-100mA
- The pin near C03 is AV output pin, which is an analog output pin