Level 5: Web Applications with Arduino
Zero Ohm Arduino Workshops for Beginners
By: Zero Ohm Electronics
In collaboration with: Origin Base
Want to get started with programming and hardware interaction? Zero Ohm is offering a unique workshop to get you started with Electronics using Arduino! With the Sparkfun Inventor's Kit you will get a kick start into the world of Microcontrollers and Embedded Electronics! The kit includes everything you need to make 15 circuits that will teach how to read sensors, display information on a screen, drive motors, and more. In this workshop you will learn how to make your web server and create great web applications using arduino. Unleash your inner inventor! You will also get the opportunity to see UAE’s first makerspace!
Level 4: IoT with Arduino
Date & Time: Saturday, 26/08/2017 at 2:00 PM – 4:30 PM
Location: Origin Base HQ.
Objectives and Workshop Sequence:
The workshop will consists of four tasks as the following:
- An introduction about Web servers and web applications.
- In the first task, the Audience will learn how to setup arduino as a webserver and display simple test on a web page.
- In the second task, the audience will learn how to display images and vidoes on the web page with arduino.
- In the third task, the audience will load pictures and videos to the web page from an SD card.
- In the last part of the workshop, the audience will control an LED from a web page through any browser.
- Price: 250 AED,
prepayment only (PayPal / Bank Transfer)
- You can book your seat through our website (www.zeroohm.ae) or by visiting our store (location map).
- Maximum number of attendees: 10
- Minimum number of attendees: 4 (workshop will be cancelled if this condition is not metL).
- Refund policy: Full refund if you cancel your attendance before 48 hours of the workshop start.
- For any questions, place contact us on email@example.com.
What you need to bring to the workshop is:
- Your personal Laptop and charger
- Download and install the Arduino IDE from http://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
- Install the FTDI Driver from : https://cdn.sparkfun.com/assets/learn_tutorials/7/4/CDM_v2.12.00_WHQL_Certified.exe
Follow the installation steps depending on your Laptop OS:
- Windows: https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/how-to-install-ftdi-drivers/windows---quick-and-easy
- Mac: https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/how-to-install-ftdi-drivers/mac
- Linux: https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/how-to-install-ftdi-drivers/linux
This workshop does not require previous knowledge of electronics. The workshop will be conducted by experts that have years of experience in electronics and prototyping.
The workshops will be held in OriginBase Makerspace (click here for location).