Element 14 BeagleBone Black Rev C - 4GB
The price is VAT inclusive
The Rev C still has a blistering 1GHz processor and 512MB onboard DDR3 RAM and like the old one it has a AM3359 microprocessor, two 46-pin headers, micro HDMI for audio/video output, USB ports, 10/100 Ethernet and other I/O features. The Rev C is an ultra-powered embedded computer that can fit in a mint tin.
- 4GB of eMMC built-in storage instead of the Rev B's 2GB. W
- Debian Linux instead of Angstrom Linux. Debian Linux is a more user-friendly operating system than Angstrom.
- Can load it back up with Angstrom or other Linux-based distributions like Ubuntu or Android
- a mini-B cable for powering it up ASAP.
- onboard flash storage - and no SD card loading is required to get started
We suggest picking a 5V 2A power supply and a micro-HDMI cable. If you want to use it 'head-less', a USB console cable is suggested as the 'Black does not have an onboard USB-to-Serial converter like the original BeagleBone.
The new BeagleBone Black Rev C ships with the Debian Linux w/the 3.8.13-bone kernel.
As of May 12, 2014 the BBB comes with Debian Linux w/the 3.8.13-bone kernel
Processor: Sitara AM3359AZCZ100 1GHz, 2000 MIPS
- Graphics Engine: SGX530 3D, 20M Polygons/S
- SDRAM Memory: 512MB DDR3L 606MHZ
- Onboard Flash: 4GB, 8bit Embedded MMC
- PMIC: TPS65217C PMIC regulator and one additional LDO.
- Debug Support: Optional Onboard 20-pin CTI JTAG, Serial Header
- Power Source: miniUSB USB or DC Jack, 5VDC External Via Expansion Header
- PCB: 86.44mm x 54.54mm / 3.4” x 2.15” 6 layers
- 88.98mm x 54.54mm x 15.41mm / 3.5" x 2.15" x 0.6"
- Indicators 1-Power, 2-Ethernet, 4-User Controllable LEDs
- HiSpeed USB 2.0 Client Port: Access to USB0, Client mode via miniUSB
- HiSpeed USB 2.0 Host Port Access to USB1, Type A Socket, 500mA LS/FS/HS
- Serial Port UART0 access via 6 pin 3.3V TTL Header. Header is populated
- Ethernet 10/100, RJ45
- SD/MMC Connector microSD , 3.3V
- User Input: Reset Button, Boot Button, Power Button
- Video Out: 16b HDMI, 1280x1024 (MAX), 1024x768,1280x720,1440x900 w/EDID Support
- Audio Via HDMI Interface, Stereo
- Expansion Connectors:
- Power 5V, 3.3V , VDD_ADC(1.8V)
- 3.3V I/O on all signals
- McASP0, SPI1, I2C, GPIO(65), LCD, GPMC, MMC1, MMC2, 7 AIN(1.8V MAX), 4 Timers, 3 Serial Ports, CAN0, EHRPWM(0,2),XDMA Interrupt, Power button, Expansion Board ID (Up to 4 can be stacked)
- Weight 40.55g / 1.43oz
We Also Recommend
Raspberry Pi 3 B+
Arduino Starter Kit