Digital Potentiometer 256POS (MCP4161-103E/P)
The price is VAT inclusive
The Microchip MCP413x, MCP415x, MCP423x and MCP425x range of devices are Digital Potentiometers with a SPI interface and EEPROM memory.
Featured is WiperLock Technology, providing a method of ’locking’ the wiper configuration. To unlock a high-voltage command is required (>8.5 V), protecting the setting during normal operation.
7-bit (129 steps) and 8-bit (257 steps) versions are available in various RAB resistance options from 5 kΩ to 100 kΩ. Further variants also give the choice between Rheostat and Potentiometer pinouts, Single and Dual Resistor Network options are also available.
- Zero Scale to Full-Scale Wiper Operation
- Low Wiper Resistance: 75 Ω (typical)
- Low Temperature Coefficient: Absolute (Rheostat) 50 ppm, Ratiometric (Potentiometer) 15 ppm (typical)
- Automatic Recall of Saved Wiper Setting
- WiperLock Technology
- SPI Serial Interface
- Resistor Network Terminal Disconnect Feature
- Brown-Out Reset Protection: 1.5 V (typical)
- Serial Interface Inactive Current: 2.5 μA (typical)
- High-Voltage Tolerant Digital Inputs: Up to 12.5 V
- Supports Split Rail Applications
- Internal Weak Pull-Up on all Digital Inputs
- Wide Operating Voltage: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Wide Bandwidth (-3 dB) Operation: 2 MHz for 5.0 kΩ device (typical)
We Also Recommend
Raspberry Pi 3 B+
Arduino Starter Kit