Arduino Yun Rev2
The price is VAT inclusive
The Yún rev. 2 with the power of a Linux based system that enables advanced network connections and applications.
Connection to your WiFi or wired network is simple thanks to the Yún Web Panel and the dedicated ''YunFirstConfig'' sketch. The Web panel allows you to manage your shield preferences and upload your sketch.
The Yún Rev. 2 board allows you to connect to the internet using the onboard WiFi or Ethernet connection. Furthermore thanks to the Bridge library it able to extend the functionalities of the Microprocessor by using the computational power of the Linux processor on the shield. Using the Yún Web Panel it is also possible to configure all the shield-related features and remotely upload sketches on the board connected to the shield.
- Arduino Yún rev2 USB Microcontroller
- Operating Voltage: 5V / Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- 20 Digital I/O Pins, 7 PWM Output, 12 Analog I/O Pins
- 32 KB Flash Memory, 2.5 KB SRAM, 1 KB EEPROM
- Enables advanced network connections and applications