8 Channel DC 5V Relay Module
This is a 8-channel LOW level trigger relay and it can be applied to Arduino and Raspberry Pi. Relays are suitable for driving high power electronic devices such as lights, electric fans and air condition. A relay can be used to control high voltages with a low voltage by connecting it to an MCU.
- Support control of 10A 30V DC and 10A 250V AC signals
- 5V 8-Channel Relay interface board
- LOW level trigger, equipped with indicator easy to recognize the working status
- Each relay has NO and NC ports, easier to connect and control the connected devices
- Selection of plastic material for high temperature and better chemical solution performance.
- PCB size: 5.7 x 13.8 cm