2 Channel DC 5V Relay Module
This is a LOW Level 5V 2-channel relay interface board, and each channel needs a 15-20mA driver current. It can be used to control various appliances and equipment with large current. It is equiped with high-current relays that work under AC250V 10A or DC30V 10A. It has a standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller.
- Relay Maximum output: DC 30V/10A, AC 250V/10A
- 2 Channel Relay Module with Optocoupler LOW Level Trigger expansion board, which is compatible with arduino
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by micro-controller ( 8051, AVR, *PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic)
- Relay of high quality loose music relays SPDT. A common terminal, a normally open, one normally closed terminal
- Optocoupler isolation, good anti-jamming