Ultimate GPS Logger Shield - Includes GPS Module
The price is VAT inclusive
Do you want to experience something new? Well, we’ve replaced our Adafruit GPS shield with another shield, it comes with an ultimate GPS, which is absolutely helpful, as it can work with UNO or Leonardo Arduinos, the basic design of it is to allow log data into an SD card, or it can be left outside the GPS for geocaching project, or a music player that changes tunes depending on the place, which is awesome!
- -165 dBm sensitivity, 10 Hz updates, 66 channels
- Low power module - only 20mA current draw, half of most GPS's
- Assembled & tested shield for Arduino Uno/Duemilanove/Diecimila/Leonardo (not for use with Mega/ADK/Due)
- MicroSD card slot for datalogging onto a removable card
- RTC battery included, for up to 7 years backup
- Built-in datalogging to flash
- PPS output on fix
- >25Km altitude
- Internal patch antenna + u.FL connector for external active antenna
- Power, Pin #13 and Fix status LED
- Big prototyping area
Each order comes with one assembled and tested shield, a stick of 0.1" male header and a 12mm coin cell. Some light soldering is required to attach the header to the shield in order to plug it into your Arduino. if you want to stack a shield on top, be sure to pick up a set of stacking headers to use instead. MicroSD card not included either, but we do stock them in the shop!
If your project is going to be inside an enclosure, you'll love this shield as it has external antenna support. Simply connect an external active GPS antenna via a uFL/SMA cable to the shield and the module will automatically switch over to use the antenna. You can then place the antenna wherever you wish.
We think this is the Ultimate GPS shield and we also think you'll agree! For more details, tutorials and example code check out our comprehensive tutorial
Make your order choice now, and it will be delivered to you whether you’re in UAE, Oman, or Qatar. Payment method is either by PayPal or cash on delivery.
- Dimensions(PCB only): 69mm x 53mm x 6.7mm (2.7in x 2.1in x 0.26in)
- Weight (w/o GPS module): 24g
- Aug 29, 2014 - we now sell it with firmware v5632 which fixes some high-altitude calculations (more accuracy)
We Also Recommend
Arduino Starter Kit
Arduino Mega 2560 R3